Helps Packaged Goods Brands master eCommerce
Head of Strategy
Helps Tech Firms drive customer-centric growth
I work across functions to develop strategies to operationalize eCommerce. Shared goals and clear accountabilities will transform the growth mindset.
Whether you are new to grocery eCommerce or looking to up your game, I can help you refine your strategy and take eCommerce to the next level.
Don’t just track metrics. Let’s create actionable Key Performance Indicator (KPI) scorecards that will let you know how you are doing and what needs to be done to accelerate growth.
Do you have a clear value proposition? I will help refine it to make it clear, concise, and differentiated.
Does your product’s user interface and functionality meet the needs of your users? I will suggest how to optimize it using the lens of your primary users.
Buyer & User Personas
Do you understand who are the decision makers for your SaaS product and their needs and challenges? I will create buyer personas so you can more effectively communicate with potential clients and shorten the sales cycle.
25+ Years CPG Experience
- General Mills (20 years)
- Shopper Insights
- Consumer Insights
- Gardetto’s Family Bakery (3 years)
- Brand Marketing
- Customer Marketing
- Nestlé USA (4 years)
- Consumer Research
- eGrocery Landscape
- eCommerce Strategy
- Capability Development
- Cross-functional team leadership
- Content Management
- Digital Shelf Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Developed a food company’s first eCommerce capability and analytical roadmaps
- Business lead for the creation of a Product Information Management (PIM) solution that distributed 200+ packaging changes per month
- Achieved double-digit sales growth with search optimized content
- Shortened the sales cycle for a SaaS start-up and helped turn potential clients into advocates.